เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50+ หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2020
เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2020
สวัสดีค่า กลับมาพบกันอีกครั้งกับเรียน IELTS/ ติว IELTS กันทุกวันศุกร์ เวลา 19.00 น. ซึ่งจะเป็นช่วงเวลาที่พี่ฝนมาอัพเดทสิ่งดีๆน่ารู้ เกี่ยวกับ IELTS กันค่า ไม่ว่าจะเป็น TIPS , แนวข้อสอบ, เทคนิคการทำข้อสอบต่างๆ ซึ่งวันนี้ก็เริ่มเข้าปลายปีกันแล้ว น้องๆที่กำลังเตรียมตัวสอบ IELTS คงกำลังเร่งกันสุดๆเลยใช่มั้ยคะ ^^
เพื่อไม่ให้น้องๆเสียเวลาปลายปีไปแบบเสียเปล่า วันนี้พี่ฝนจึงได้รวมรวมข้อสอบจริง! หัวข้อจริง! ของ IELTS Writing Task 2 มาให้น้องฝึกกันคุ้นเคยสุดๆไปเลย
การฝึกอะไรจะดีไปกว่าการฝึกจากข้อสอบเก่า วันนี้พี่ฝนได้รวบรวมหัวข้อ IELTS Writing Task 2 สุดหินกันมาถึง 50 หัวข้อด้วยกัน ซึ่งขอบอกเลยว่า หากน้องๆสามารถฝึกจนครบได้แล้วละก็ โอกาสที่จะเจอคำถามสไตล์เดียวกันในห้องสอบก็มีสูงมากเลยละค่า ^^ พร้อมแล้วไปดูกันเลย!!
1. In some countries, criminal trials are shown on television for the public. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
2. Many believe that individuals can do little to improve the environment. Only governments and large companies can make a real difference. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Today single-use products are still very common. What are the problems associated with this? What are some possible solutions?
4. People today generally have better lives than people in the past did. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Interviews have always been the most common way to choose among job candidates. Some people now think that there are better ways of finding the right person for a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. In the future it will become more difficult to live on Earth so more money should be spent researching how to live on other planets such as Mars. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some think that ambition is a good quality. Is it important to be ambitious? Is it a positive or negative characteristic?
3. Online shopping is becoming more common these days. What effect could this have on the environment and the types of jobs required?
4. Some think that governments should support retired people financially while others believe they should take care of themselves. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some believe that people are naturally born as leaders while others feel that leadership skills can develop. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Watching a live performance such as a play, concert, or sporting event is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that smartphones are destroying social interaction today. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Throughout history, male leaders have led us into violence and conflict. If a society is governed by female leaders it will be more peaceful. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
4. Some believe that history has little to teach us about today while others think that the study of the past helps us to understand the present. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. More and more students at university today are not choosing to study science. Why is this happening? What are the effects of this?
1. Some today argue that schools are no longer necessary because children can learn so much from the internet and be educated at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. In many schools and universities today, women have a tendency to study the humanities (such as the arts and languages) while men more often major in science related subjects. Some believe this tendency should be changed. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some believe that people will purchase a product based on their needs and advertising is not needed. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Many people believe that film is a less important art than other forms such as literature and painting. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. There are severe social consequences to housing shortages in cities and only the government can solve these problems. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Governments should spend more money on medical research and less on researching the environment. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Many people think that zoos are cruel. Others think they are helpful in protecting rare animals. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
3. Many parents today do not spend much time with their children. Why is this? Does this affect parents or children more?
4. The increase in the production of consumer goods results in damage to the natural environment. What are the causes of this? What can be done to solve this problem?
5. After graduation many students take a year to travel. Some think that it would be more useful to work for a year. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Full-time university students spend a lot of time studying. Some say they should do other activities too. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people think that resources should be spent on protecting wild animals, while others think those would be better used for the human population. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
3. Some cities create housing for growing populations by building taller buildings while other cities have opted to build on wider areas of land. Which solution is better?
4. Some feel that countries should produce most of the food that is eaten in their country and import as little as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. When cars and cyclists use the same roads, there are often problems. Why is this the case? What are the solutions?
1. Nations should spend more money on skills and vocational training for practical work, rather than on university education. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some people believe that children that commit crimes should be punished. Others think the parents should be punished instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
3. Although families have influence on a children’s development, factors outside the home play a bigger part in their lives nowadays. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Some believe that it is beneficial to show foreign films while others feel this can have a negative impact on local culture. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
5. Some scientists believe that in the future computers will be more intelligence than human beings. While some see this as a positive development others worry about the negative consequences. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Is it a positive or negative development?
2. Some people say that supermarkets and manufacturers have a responsibility to reduce the amount of packaging on products they sell. Others believe that it is the consumer’s responsibility to avoid buying products which have a lot of packaging. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
3. Many companies sponsor sports as a way of advertising themselves. Some people think this is good for the world of sport, while others think it is a negative. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
4. Some people believe that there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
5. In some places, young people find it difficult to communicate with older people. Why is this? What are the solutions?
1. The internet means people do not need to travel to foreign countries to understand how others live. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. In the past, most people worked for small businesses, while more people now work for large businesses. What are the advantages and disadvantages of working for large businesses?
3. Getting promotions are one of the biggest motivators for hard work in the modern workplace. Why are people so driven to receive promotions? What other factors motivate people to work hard?
4. Some countries invest in specialized sports facilities for top athletes but not for the average people. Is this a positive or negative development?
5. In many countries, plastic containers have become more common than ever and are used by many food and drink companies. Do you think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
1. Nowadays people live longer after they retire. How does this affect individuals and society? What can be done about this?
2. Parents should take courses in parenting in order to improve the lives of their children. To what extent do you agree?
3. Many educational institutions give greater importance to subjects related to science and ignore subjects such as drama and literature. Why is this? Is this a positive or negative development?
4. The personal information of many individuals is held by large internet companies and organizations. Do you think the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
5. Some think scientists should be allowed to send messages into space to communicate with other life forms while others believe this is too dangerous. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
1. The first man to walk on the moon claimed it was a step forward for mankind. However, it has made little difference in most people’s lives. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Many people living in cities these days do not get enough physical exercise. What are the causes of this?
3. One of the most important issues facing the world today is a shortage of food and some think genetically modified foods are a possible solution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. Society is based on rules and laws. It could not function if individuals were free to do whatever they wanted to do. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people think that the most important function of music is to help people relax. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
เป็นยังไงบ้างคะ หัวข้อหลากหลายจุใจ กันเลยมั้ย ^^ ข้อสอบ IELTS Task 2 คิดเป็น 70% ของคะแนน Writing Part ทั้งหมก และส่วนใหญ่จะเน้นเรื่องของการตอบคำถามแบบ critical thinking ซึ่งคือการตอบแบบมีเหตุมีผล เพราะฉะนั้นน้องๆต้องฝึกคิดให้คล่องเลยนะคะ ^^ วันนี้พี่ฝนได้รวบรวมมาถึง 55 หัวข้อตัวอย่างของปี 2020 ที่ผ่านมาให้น้องๆได้ทำความคุ้นเคยและฝึกคิดกันนะคะ
และเช่นเคย น้องๆสามารถติดตาม IELTS blog แบบนี้ได้ทุกวันศุกร์เวลา 19.00 น. รับรองว่ามีประโยชน์กันทุกคนที่กำลังเตรียมตัวสอบ IELTS ให้ได้ 7.0+ แน่นอนค่า และหากน้องๆต้องการติวเป็นพิเศษ ต้องการเทคนิคลัดๆในเวลาเร่งด่วนเพื่อให้ได้คะแนน IELTS 7.0 ได้ในเวลาสั้นๆ น้องๆสามารถติดต่อที่ KPH ชั้น 4 โซน D ตึก MBK Center หรือ โทร 064-954-7744 หรือ line : @ krupimhouse ได้เลยค่า