เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2017
จัดไปต่อรัวๆ กับหัวข้อ IELTS Writing Task 2 ซึ่งวันนี้เราจะมาดูหัวข้อที่ออกมาจริง! ของปี 2017 กันค่า ข้อสอบเก่าเยอะขนาดนี้ ไม่ได้ 7.0+ ไม่ได้แล้วเด้อ!!! เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2018
เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2019
เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2020
เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2017
1. Some language are increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this positive or a negative development?
2. Some people believe that school children should not be given homework by their teachers, whereas others argue that homework plays an important role in the education of children. Discuss both of these views and give your own opinion.
3. Some people say that leisure time is important for having a good life, While other believe that money is important. Do you agree? Is there any other important factor for leading a good quality life?
4. It is inevitable that traditional cultures will be lost as technology develops. Technology and traditional cultures are incompatible. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this view?
5. People usually mix their private and professional life. What are the pros and cons of this?
6. Actions speak louder than words. Do you agree or disagree? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
7. Working and living abroad helps us to know other culture well. How far you think working abroad has good or bad impact on our cultural lives?
8. The only effective way to deal with unemployment is to introduce rapid urbanization. How far you agree?
9. In some countries, the number of shootings increases because many people have guns at home. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
11. Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is YOUR opinion? Support it with personal examples.
12. In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well. Discuss your opinions and give examples.
13. Some countries are struggling with an increase in the rate of crime. Many people think that having more police on the streets is the only way to reduce crime. To what extent do you agree?
14. More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
15. More and more people prefer to read e-books rather than paper books. What are the reasons for this? What problems can this cause for libraries?
16. With an increasing population communicating via the internet and text messaging, face to face communication will become a thing of the past. To what extent do you agree?
17. Some universities offer online courses as an alternative to classes delivered on campus. Do you think that this is a positive or negative development?
18. Schools are spending more time teaching traditional subjects such as history. Some people think they should rather spend more time in teaching skills that can help students find a job. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
19. The gap between rich and poor is growing. What problems does this create? What can be done to tackle them?
20. Some people think that the government is wasting money on the arts and that this money could be better spent elsewhere. To what extent do you agree with this view?
21. Some people say it is OK to use animals for our benefit, others say it is not good to exploit them. Discuss both points of view and give your opinion.
22. The food travels thousands of miles from farm to consumer some people think it would be better to our environment and economy if people only ate local produced food. What extent do the advantages outweigh disadvantages?
23. As people live longer and longer, the idea of cloning human beings in order to provide spare parts is becoming a reality. The idea horrifies most people, yet it is no longer mere science fiction. To what extent do you agree with it?
24. Some experts believe that it is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
25. The ownership of cars should be restricted to one per family in order to reduce traffic congestion and pollution. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
26. Some experts believe that is better for children to begin learning a foreign language at primary school rather than secondary school.
27. In the education system, is the assessment through formal written examination still valid?
28. What is the best invention of last 100 years, the computer, antibiotics, the airplane, and explain why?
29. Some people argue Laws changes human behavior whereas some disagree. Do you agree with it?
30. Space exploration requires vast sums of money. Is the amount of money spent on space research justifiable? Could the money be better spent?
31. Some people think women should be given equal chances to work and excel in their careers. Others believe that a woman’s role should be limited to taking care of the house and children. Which opinion do you agree with and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
32. Do you think that consumer should avoid over packed products or it is the responsibility of the producer to avoid extra packaging of products?” Give your views or any relevant example with your own experience.
33. If racism and xenophobia are attitude that we are taught, not born with, then the problems that come from them can be resolved. Discuss this view and give your own opinion.
34. Should Top Level Authorities Take Suggestions From Employees?
35. Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
36. Some people like to travel outside their country. Others would rather travel to tourist spots in their own country first, before traveling abroad. Which do you prefer to do and why? Include specific details and examples to support your choice.
37. Most high level jobs are done by men. Should the government encourage a certain percentage of these jobs to be reserved for women?
38. The performance of staff can have a significant impact on the success of a company What can companies do to increase staff productivity?
39. At the present time, the population of some countries includes a relatively large number of young adults, compared with the number of older people. Do the advantages of this situation outweigh the disadvantages?
40. Right amount of motivation and practice can teach one better than the training given to him in classrooms by teachers.
41. News stories on TV and in newspapers are very often accompanied by pictures. Some people say that these pictures are more effective than words. What is your opinion about this?
42. It is more important for school children to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
43. Many parents are unhappy with the amount of violence in video games, TV programs and other leisure activities. How harmful could this be to children? What could be done to solve this problem?
44. It is more important for school children to learn about local history than world history. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
45. In developing countries, children in rural communities have less access to education. Some people believe that the problem can be solved by providing more schools and teachers, while others think that the problem can be solved by providing computers and Internet access. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
46. Some people think that keeping pets is good for children while others think it is dangerous and unhealthy. Which opinion do you agree with? Discuss both options and give examples.
พอเริ่มเห็นหัวข้อของแต่ละปีแล้ว น้องๆพอจะจับแนวทางของข้อสอบกันได้มั้ยคะ พี่ฝนอยากให้น้องๆนำหัวข้อเหล่านี้ไปฝึกเรื่องการตอบแบบ Critical Thinking กันเยอะๆน้า รับรองว่าในห้องสอบน้องๆสบายแน่นอนค่า และเช่นเคย น้องๆสามารถติดตาม IELTS blog แบบนี้ได้ทุกวันศุกร์เวลา 19.00 น. รับรองว่ามีประโยชน์กันทุกคนที่กำลังเตรียมตัวสอบ IELTS ให้ได้ 7.0+ แน่นอนค่า และหากน้องๆต้องการติวเป็นพิเศษ สามารถติดต่อที่ KPH ชั้น 4 โซน D ตึก MBK Center หรือ โทร 064-954-7744 หรือ line : @ krupimhouse ได้เลยค่า