เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50+ หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2018
เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50 หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2018 สวัสดีค่า น้องๆที่กำลังเตรียมสอบ IELTS ทุกคน หลังจากเราได้รวม หัวข้อ IELTS Writing Task 2 กันมาสักพักแล้ว พี่ฝนหวังว่าน้องๆคงจะเริ่มเห็นแนวทางของคำถามกันมาขึ้นแล้วนะคะ ^^ แต่ยังไม่พอ วันนี้พี่ฝนได้รวบรวมมาให้น้องๆเพิ่มอีก 50 หัวข้อด้วยกัน ซึ่งเป็นแนวคำถามข้อปี 2018 นั่นเองค่าา พร้อมแล้วไปดูเลย!! เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50+ หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2019 เรียน IELTS / ติว IELTS : รวม 50+ หัวข้อ Writing Task 2 ปี 2020
1. In many countries, traditional foods are being replaced by fast food. This has a negative impact on families, individuals and society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
2. Some educators believe that every child should be taught how to play a musical instrument. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3. Some people believe that the government should spend more money putting in more works of art like paintings and statues in cities to make them better places to live in. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
4. When a person spends most of his or her time working a job with little job satisfaction, their life loses meaning. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
5. Historical objects should be brought back to their country of origin. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
6. These days more fathers stay at home and take care of their children while mothers go out to work. What could be the reasons for this? Is it a positive or negative development?
7. Some people say that supermarkets and manufacturers have a responsibility to reduce the amount of packaging on products they sell. Others believe that it is the consumer’s responsibility to avoid buying products which have a lot of packaging. Discuss both views and give your opinions.
8. Many companies sponsor sports as a way of advertising themselves. Some people think this is good for the world of sport, while others think it is a negative. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
9. Some people believe that there should be a fixed punishment for each type of crime. Others, however, argue that the circumstances of an individual crime, and the motivation for committing it, should always be taken into account when deciding on the punishment. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
10. In some places, young people find it difficult to communicate with older people. Why is this? What are the solutions?
11. Many people think technological devices such as smart phones, tablets and mobile phones bring more disadvantages than advantages. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. Many researchers believe that we can now study the behavior of children to see if they will grow up to be criminals, while others disagree. To what extent do you think crime is determined by genetics? Is it possible to stop children from growing up to be criminals?
13. It is better for children if the whole family including aunts, uncles and so on are involved in a child’s upbringing, rather than just their parents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
14. The government should lower the budget on the arts in order to allocate more money to education. To what extent do you agree?
15. Some people think governments should care more about elderly while others think they should focus on investing in education for younger people. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
16. Governments in many countries have recently introduced special taxes on foods and beverages with high levels of sugar. Some think these taxes are a good idea while others disagree. Discuss both views and give you own opinion.
17. The manufacturing and use of cars damages the environment but their popularity is increasing. Why is this? How could this be controlled?
18. In many countries, people throw away a lot of food from restaurants and shops. Why do you think people waste food in this way? What can be done to reduce the amount of food thrown away?
19. The global demand for oil and gas is increasing. Some believe that we should therefore encourage the exploitation of remote areas. Do the advantages of this outweigh the disadvantages?
20. Many today feel that most urgent problems can only be solved by international cooperation. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
21. In many countries, fast food is becoming cheaper and more widely available. Do the disadvantages of this outweigh the advantages?
22. Nations should spend more money on skills and vocational training for practical work, rather than on university education. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
23. Some people believe that children that commit crimes should be punished. Others think the parents should be punished instead. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
24. Although families have influence on a children’s development, factors outside the home play a bigger part in their lives nowadays. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
25. Some believe that it is beneficial to show foreign films while others feel this can have a negative impact on local culture. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
26. Some scientists believe that in the future computers will be more intelligence than human beings. While some see this as a positive development others worry about the negative consequences. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
27. It is better to learn the way people lived in the past through films and video records than written documents. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
28. Many people think that mobile phones should be banned in public places such as libraries, shops and public transport. Do you agree or disagree?
29. Some think that students must travel to another country in order to learn its language and customs. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
30. In some cultures, children are often told that they can achieve anything if they try hard enough. What are the advantages and disadvantages of giving children this message?
31. Some people say that advertising is extremely successful at persuading us to buy things. Other people think that advertising is so common that we no longer pay attention to it. Discuss both these views and give your own opinion.
32. In the future, nobody will buy printed newspapers or books because they will be able to read everything they want online without paying. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?
33. In some countries, owning a home rather than renting one is very important for people. Why might this be the case? Do you think this is a positive or negative situation?
34. Full-time university students spend a lot of time studying. Some say they should do other activities too. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
35. Some people think that resources should be spent on protecting wild animals, while others think those would be better used for the human population. Discuss both sides and give your own opinion.
36. Some cities create housing for growing populations by building taller buildings while other cities have opted to build on wider areas of land. Which solution is better?
37. Some feel that countries should produce most of the food that is eaten in their country and import as little as possible. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
38. When cars and cyclists use the same roads, there are often problems. Why is this the case? What are the solutions?
39. Some old people today struggle with the use of modern technologies such as smartphones and computers. What is the cause of this? What are some possible solutions?